Friday, 16 September 2011

Profile: Teapot Textiles

My name is Lilly and I have an etsy addiction.
There, I said it !!!

And now that's out in the open I will tell you why I am here: I am going to bring you the cutest, kitchyest finds from etsy.com ! featuring interviews with sellers and Treasuries curated by myself.



And now for a little info about my shop:

What is the meaning of the name 'Teapot Textiles ?

It's just a cute name I picked at random, I guess 'Teapot' is the random bit and 'Textiles' is my main area of interest. The shop was formerly know as 'Libbi-kate art and textiles' selling handmade knitwear, but I feel the new title allows me to sell a more varied stock.

How did you hear about etsy ?
I was googling for 'places to sell arts and crafts online'

Tell us about your shop ethos ?

TT is about a love of tea parties and recycling.

What is your favourite thing about being an etsy seller ?
I love all the kind comments and feedback I get from my customers. I haven't sold many things but every customer has been thoroughly satisfied with their purchase.

What's your day job ?

I am a full-time art student, studying towards my BA in fine art.


Find these boots and more vintage, retro and handmade goodies here



Now you've heard about Myself and My shop, keep an eye out for interviews with other etsy sellers ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment